International Expertise, Ready Talent Pool and Credible Partnership Ecosystem
Our team has experience of more than two decades in serving international clients from USA, Canada, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Norway, the Netherlands, Belgium and Japan. We have developed many successful partnerships and dedicated centers of varied size and technology landscapes. This has provided a deep understanding of stated needs and unstated expectations of our clients.
Technological excellence and deep domain knowledge are undoubtedly the key to success, but cultural integration, change management and mutual alignment are even bigger aspects of developing successful teams.
For each partnership, we will bring the right combination of in-house expertise, new talents and technology partnerships as needed. With decades of connections with talent and partner ecosystems in India, USA and Europe, we are well equipped to support you with committed performance outcomes.
5G-R Gear-Shift Model
Through our vast experience in developing successful partnerships and teams of varied sizes and expectations, we have developed methodologies (processes, templates and guidelines) to seed, grow, manage and optimize, thereby to achieve guaranteed success and the expected outcomes. The details of this methodology are summarized in our 5G-R Gear-Shift Development Model.
ISO 9001 & ISO 27001
All the systems and processes are developed to Comply with ISO 9001.
Additionally, ISO 27001 Compliance is adhered to ensure adequate levels of Data, IP and Information Security (Information Security Management System)
Our execution / development approach is to seamlessly work with you, and plan the team, processes, tools and Infrastructure as per your specific needs.
Our well-established development methodology with agile practices will bring disciplined and structured development, on time & quality delivery and will develop into a platform for creative idea generation & innovations.
We bring international best practices in development and agility to entire relationship.
Well defined and meaningful metrics and dashboards, which will give clear visibility and progress on daily and weekly basis, will further provide clarity, transparency and ability to have complete control on outcomes in timely manner.
All the processes are developed to comply with ISO 9001 and ISO 27001, and SEI-CMM best practices are integrated into these processes.
Dedicated Development & Innovation Team
If you are considering developing a Dedicated IT, R&D or Engineering team at a high-value & cost-competitive location, then you must consider InOpTra as the option. This is our unique specialty, and we have done this for decades for many international organizations. We have created successful innovation centers and teams of various sizes and capabilities- small to large, simple developmental and design change management activities to end-to-end product developments and R&D centers.
Not just cost-savings, but other important factors like agility, flexibility and capacity are also typical driving factors in these strategic decisions. Additionally, we need to ensure mutual alignment and cultural integration between the teams, to derive intended benefits.
InOpTra will shoulder the complete ownership of developing such a team or center that will provide you with guaranteed performance, success and unique values (cost, capacity & capabilities). We will develop the team or center based on your needs and expectations- team strength, growth, technology platforms, expertise levels, infrastructure needs or IP & Data Protections.
Our proven 5G-R Gear-Shift Development Model is a well thought-out rollout methodology, with phase-wise development to ensure successful development of such centers.
5G-R Gear-Shift Development Model
As in driving a car, while developing a Remote Development Team, we must use different speeds, processes and techniques in each phase of development. The planning, team composition, type of projects, communication and data management systems, coordination mechanisms, review mechanisms & frequency, KPIS & Metrics will considerably vary from phase to phase. The involvement and effort by the top management will change from phase to phase as the required management drive and oversight will differ.
InOpTra has developed a 5 stage growth model, from initiation to developing a high-maturity Center of Excellence. Each phase has defined goals, execution methodologies & templates, team ramp-up plans, risks & mitigation plans, data & communication management plans, measurable KPIs and review mechanisms.
Phases of Engagement
- G1: Initiation
- G2: Execution & Expansion
- G3: Grow & Stabilize
- G4: Maturity & Innovation
- G5: Develop Center of Excellence
- G-R: Ramp-Down
- Planning & Initiation Phase
- Duration: 2 to 3 months
- Team Size: 2 to 4
- Location / Infrastructure: Through mutual planning
- High level of mutual involvement
- Development of customized process plans and docs
- Mutual reviews, planning
- Initial programs & pilots
G2: Execution & Expansion
- Identify and kick-start programs which can run with lower supervision
- Duration: 6 months
- Team: Around 20% of the final phase
- Location: Your office and the InOpTra office
- Phase for integration of key leads and execution refinement
- Establish KPIs and Review Mechanisms
G3: Grow & Stabilize
- Pick up the speed
- More variety and multi-technology projects, with higher level of ownership
- Start continuous improvements to increase efficiency & productivity
- Duration: 1 year
- Location: Largely InOpTra office
- Identify key leaders and form organization structure for future ramp-up
G4: Maturity & Innovation
- Drive towards optimal performance
- Org structure is developed to have seamless integration with home team and structure
- Ownership of major projects up to 80% levels
- Drive innovations
- Develop as a Center of Excellence for identified areas / domains
- Depute in-house managers periodically
- Higher level of integration
G5: Develop Center of Excellence
- Steady state, mature operation, with full capacity.
- Well defined org structure and execution approach
- High level of innovation and new idea generation
- Ownership of entire program, as required
- Judicious mix of programs and competencies
- High level of productivity and benefits.
- Continuous improvements and training
- Applicable whenever reduction in team-size and activity needs to carried out (temporary or long-term).
- Proper forecasts on such reductions and well planned execution
- Each program to be validated for effects of changes in the organization
- Productivity and other performance issues to be validated.
- Judicious mix of programs and competencies
- Future ramp-up, if foreseen, to be considered
- Cultural and statutory issues to be reviewed.
This approach will be discussed and customized with you, and development will be planned and implemented to ensure long-term success with desired performance outcomes. The entire development will be done with mutual involvement as required. The learning brought by the practices of each phase will be leveraged for the future phases in a structured approach.