Job Title: Civil Structural Designer - Advance Steel
Location: Bangalore / Remote
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Engg & IT Service
Experience: 8-12 Years
Functional Area: Advanced Steel (Mandatory) &Cadworx, Tekla (preferred)
POSITION: Civil Structural Designer
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 5 - 12 Years
EDUCATION LEVEL: Diploma / BE / Btech / Masters
DOMAIN / INDUSTRIES: Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemicals, Power Plants
KEY PARAMETERS: Piping Design
TOOL KNOWLEDGE: Advanced Steel (Mandatory) &Cadworx, Tekla (preferred)
• Proficient with American codes and standards such as AISC, ACI etc.; able to self-perform 3D modelling & detailing of Structural Steel, foundations, and Miscellaneous Structural Steel
• Should independently handle the design and drafting of large skids and heavy structures, modular pipe racks, lifting arrangement.
• Proficient in all types of connection design for steel structures
• Experienced in checking (QA/QC) of design & detail drawings
• Capable of completing moderately complex designs and drawings for fabrication and construction.
• Generation of General arrangement/Shop/Fabrication/Erection/BOM Drawings
• Well versed with all types of structural steel framings and ability to reproduce in 3D tool.
• Proficient in both Imperial & Metric Units
• Good communication skills